May cause HTN CRISIS! Don’t take any foods that are tyramine rich (it’ll kill you and/or induce that htn crisis).
Overdose signs are irritability, anxiety, tachycardia, htn (or hypotension), respiratory distress, dizziness, drowsiness, hallucinations, confusion, seizures, sluggish reflexes, fever, and diaphoreses.
Treatment is INDUCE VOMITING! GASTRIC LAVAGE!
- jacquelinemary123 likes this
- jackie050169 likes this
- cnosotired reblogged this from sterilegauze
- thanarc likes this
- lovesomelisette likes this
- thelearningcurves likes this
- nursingschoollaughs reblogged this from sterilegauze
- christalcan reblogged this from sterilegauze and added:
- christalcan likes this
- bensinger83 reblogged this from sterilegauze
- bensinger83 likes this
- fashionablebees likes this
- sterilegauze posted this